Saturday 29 June 2013

Two Wheelers, plenty of them!

This morning in Rothbury saw lots of traffic passing through, most of the two wheeled type.
First of all there were hundreds (I kid you not!) of cyclists tearing down Garleigh Bank and over the bridge as if they had a hurricane behind them. They were all part of Virgin Money Cyclone Challenge Event.    https://virginmoneycyclone.co.uk/CycloneChallenge.asp?ShowPage=549   I can think of more relaxing things to do at the weekend, like shopping in Rothbury, I suppose though the cyclists were doing it because they enjoy it and  I reckon there is probably a lot of fund raising going on.
They cycled so fast and my snapping was so slow I only ever managed to get five cyclists at a time!


The next lot of two wheelers that were passing through Rothbury later on in the morning were a whole load of very flash motorbikes, I reckon they were all heading here,  http://www.northumberlandgazette.co.uk/news/local-news/video-bikers-roar-into-raf-boulmer-1-5811103  again by the time I got my camera into action I managed to catch one, but I assure you there were loads!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment