Monday 13 May 2013

Roving Rothbury Reporter

I think I am a country girl at heart but I do love visiting cities, I love the buzz and excitement cities have and the architecture that defines the uniqueness and history.
This picture does not need any explanation to where it is as it is an iconic view. Newcastle is a great city that I am sure many people from other parts of the country don't realise, I reckon it is well worth a visit. I am quite fond of my home city of Edinburgh too, i don't quite manage to get there quite as often as I would like.

Sundays are family day so we head down south from Rural Rothbury to collect the troops in Newcastle then make our way in to County Durham.  This picture was taking at about 7.30 with the sound of the highland pipes somewhere, couldn't see the piper anywhere but there are a few pubs along the Quayside so he could have been inside to avoid a draught.


No comments:

Post a Comment